Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Ain't Gon' Lie Review
Welcome to another single review by Mr. 6 Wheels- I'm trying to provide a proper spotlight to artists. Today I'll be reviewing "Aint Gon Lie" By TWK featuring Jace. Now let's get on to the track. Beat and hook are on point. Some dope lines are by Kayce "Pull out the camera cuz these dudes keep the acting." Ace said "Ace is just that individual that just be lyrical." Benoit said "Got yellows in the back-call them lemon heads." DOPE! Jace ending the fire track with "Blow a whistle on the flute like a prostitute." I can't pick who had the best line on this track so you decide. We Infinite definitely has the lyrical game in a chokehold! I think I found a new track that I can ride out to. Listen to the track here and judge for yourself here https://soundcloud.com/we_infinite_productions/twk-ftjace-aint-gon-lie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment